Insurance buyers focus on the benefits that the policy provides, but they fail to read the small print which stipulates the conditions that the policy does not cover. When choosing a motor full insurance it is vital that you read the fine print and double-check the policy's inclusions and exclusions.
Everything you need to know about full motor insurance
Vehicle Insurance Online Through InsureMe
Why Getting Motor Full Insurance is important
What key elements should be considered when selecting a Motor Full Insurance policy?
A vehicle's market value defines the current value of the vehicle in the market if you were to sell it. In the event of total loss or theft, the desired market value is the maximum amount that can be claimed on insurance. Hence you should always insure your vehicle for the correct current market value
A personal accident cover will protect you against any accidents and injuries that may happen to you while on the road. This cover is available not only for the driver but also for passengers in the vehicle, based on seating capacity. InsureMe allows you to compare and choose which insurance company provides the best personal accident cover so that you and your passengers are protected
This is one of the most important aspects to consider when getting a motor full insurance, one that most policyholders overlook. You should always check with your insurer regarding the claim procedure and the ratios that will be covered, which can help you to decide which insurance company is best for you. InsureMe can assist you with claims by advising and contacting the appropriate officer in the insurance company in order to resolve the claim as quickly as possible.
InsureMe can assist you with claims by advising and contacting the appropriate officer in the insurance company in order to resolve the claim as quickly as possible.
Getting your vehicle insurance online through InsureMe is as easy as 1,2,3!
InsureMe is the smartest and easiest way to choose and get the best full motor insurance policy that suits your needs. Simply provide the basic information of your vehicle on our website www.InsureMe.lk and select the best policy that offers a premium and covers according to your requirements. All this in less than 3 minutes.
Find the most affordable vehicle Insurance online in just 3 steps with InsureMe
Fill all the required details accurately, including the correct market value of your vehicle. When you enter details, you will get multiple quotes online for your required policy.
If you need to compare multiple full insurance quotes from different providers, just select the insurance companies you want and click the “Compare” Button. You will get a detailed comparison of covers and benefits from your selected insurance providers.
After considering all quotes, you can select the best motor full insurance policy that suits your specific needs.
For more information on how to get vehicle insurance online through InsureMe, please visit www.insureme.lk homepage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Correct market value of your vehicle.
- If the vehicle registration book is still under a leasing company name even after making all payments, you will need the deletion note (a letter released by the Bank/Leasing Company confirming the lease/loan is fully settled) from the Bank/Leasing Company.
- Clear pictures of NIC/Passport/Driving License.
- A clear picture of the meter reading of your vehicle.
- A clear picture of the Chassis Number of your vehicle.
- Clear pictures of your vehicle (4 sides)
- Save Money: When you get an opportunity to compare different insurance companies' Motor Full Insurance policies and premiums, you can select the most affordable quote with the best benefits that suit your specific requirements.
- Save Time: InsureMe is an online platform that helps you compare and buy vehicle Insurance online. With InsureMe, you don’t need to travel/call insurance companies to get multiple quotes. All documents and information can be submitted digitally via InsureMe and your motor full insurance policy documents will be sent to you both online and through Registered Post. It is that easy!
No, not always. When comparing vehicle insurance premiums, make sure that you also compare the benefits and coverage. A lower premium rate could mean less coverage for you and your vehicle.